Terms and Conditions of Services Provided by caniAmis
Prior to making any booking, please read the information provided on the website on the service you are interested in to ensure that the service you book is suitable for you and your dog. If in doubt, please visit the FAQs, or contact caniAmis.
Booking & Fees
• Bookings for 1 – 1 Behaviour Reviews may be conducted online via the website, or by email or telephone.
• Requests to join the Life Skills Club membership may only be submitted directly via the website.
• All payments must be made at the time of booking.
•Payment can be made online by credit/debit card or through PayPal.
General Terms & Conditions
The following definitions apply expressly to these General Terms & Conditions:
• The Provider is caniAmis or their representatives.
• The Client is you, the dog owner.
• The Provision is the training and/or advice received by the Client from the Provider in respect of the Dog.
• The Dog is your dog or dogs that fall under the service being offered.
• The Third Party is anyone else who takes care of the Dog, including, but not limited to, family members, dog walkers, doggy day care centres. • The Company is caniAmis.
• The Provider will make every reasonable effort to support the Client in achieving training and behaviour goals.
• The Client will make every reasonable effort to follow the training guidance and advice offered by the Provider and to encourage any other family members or Third Party responsible for the Dog to follow the same guidance and advice.
• The Client accepts that the Provider makes no guarantee of improvement in behaviour of the Client’s Dog(s) as a result of the Provision.
• The Client expressly acknowledges that the Provider cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a result of the Provision.
• The Client expressly acknowledges that the Provision is offered entirely online.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Membership of the Life Skills Club can be terminated at any time – no refunds are given.
• 1 – 1 Behaviour Consults may be rescheduled up to 48 hours in advance. In the case of cancellation, refunds may be granted only in exceptional circumstances and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
• The Provider reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Use of Images, Videos & Feedback
• Images and/or videos of the Client’s Dog(s) and/or feedback provided by the Client about the Provision, the Provider and/or the Company may be used in promotional material including, but not limited to, leaflets, flyers, social media posts, or on the Company website – express written permission will be sought first.